Help me pick a Name/Logo for

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by GAChknGirl, May 9, 2011.

1. GAChknGirl

GAChknGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    Hi I have not posted in quite awhile but everyone on here is creative in some way so i was thinking i need a name/ Logo to put on my Photographs i recently started to sell a few of them and i need a logo/ name.... so a little about me i am Stevie Deann my last name starts with an E but plan on getting married some day in the next year or so, so i would rather not have the last name in it. I am open to all types of names from serious to funny! I take pictures mainly of animals, landscapes and still objects. I take a few of people but not to often.

Thanks hope you can help!!

2. Carols Clucks

Carols Clucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    Do you have a web domain name that you are using?

You might want to start there with looking for ideas.

I would probably use some part of your name, first name is okay and not something too specific. As an example, I have a friend, Sue who picked a webname that includes her dogs breed. A lot of people have no idea that it is a dog and have no idea how to spell it. She ended up picking up a second webname to point to the same website so she could refer them to it.

One problem, like mine carolsimages.com, is how to make it look like you would say it.

But pick something you like because it becomes like a tattoo....you get kind of stuck keeping it.

3. GAChknGirl

GAChknGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by