Help Me with a Name for My Website!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by 1lpoock, Dec 11, 2009.

1. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    I'm in the process of making a website for my wild ducks and our farm. We have mandarins,wood ducks, ring teal, grey call ducks, and chickens. I want something that doesnt have my name in it....i really like MallardLaneFarms but obviously that is already a waterfowl website. Any creative ideas? We live by a creek and we are in northern ohio....
    I was thinking PipeCreekFarm
    FeatherCreekFarm
    MapleCreekFarm
    NorthcoastWaterfowl

2. cw

cw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    cold duck creek farms sounds fitting
    i like maple creek as well

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  3. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    How about wildduckfarm.com or wildducksfarm.com or ohiowildducks.com all are available. wildduckscreek.com wildduckcreeks.com dontshootmyducks.com freethewildducks.com ohiowildducksanctuary.com ducksonmypond.com duckbuttsarecute.com duckbuttsfarm.com (did I happen to mention that I love me some cute duck butts bobbing around in the winter pond...) I could go on forever here... but I'll stop now.

4. 1lpoock

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    haha thanks for the suggestions!

5. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    I like feather creek and maple creek... how about something with Flying in it? FlyingFeatherCreek, Flying Mandarin Farm/Creek... somethin like that [​IMG]

6. newchickmom09

newchickmom09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    I like the MapleCreekFarm idea [​IMG] Or BeautyDuckCreek (kind of girly but your ducks are beautiful)

7. priss

priss Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2009
    Isle of Wight
    Duckbuttsfarm gets my vote! There is nothin like watchin duck butts when they bobbin. I jus wanna sqweeeeze em!
    xx

8. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Quote:FeatherCreekFarm, gets my vote.

9. 1lpoock

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    Just so everyone knows, i decided on one that wasnt even on my original list....because we have a creek and have a lot of spruce trees it will be named
    SpruceCreekWaterfowl

10. Hattiegun

Hattiegun Chillin' With My Peeps

How abou dontshootmyducks.com duckbuttsarecute.com duckbuttsfarm.com (did I happen to mention that I love me some cute duck butts bobbing around in the winter pond...) I could go on forever here... but I'll stop now.
    [​IMG]: [​IMG] [​IMG]

I want Wood Ducks..

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by