Help me with Biology!

Cats Critters

Completely Indecisive
13 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Clarion County, PA
My Coop
My Coop
I need to finish this project tonight! and I can't find this info for my Biome project:

Surface of the Open Sea
Description
Limiting Factors
Special Adaptations

Description- description of the biome
Limiting factors- factors that limit the # of species and variety
Special Adaptations- what adaptations the animals or plants make because of the limiting factors

Can anyone help? I'm still working on it so I might find some of it, if I do I'll remove it from the list.

Last edited:
Limiting factors of what?

Nutrients in the biome? Like availbility of elements like Nitrogen?

Limiting factors of wildlife? Like adaptations of the wildlife in each type of area, like gills in water? Or ways to excrete salt wastes in salt water?

People might be able to send you to links to search if you can provide some context.

Quote:
I've tried both Google and Dogpile with no luck.
sad.png
I giving up with some and just leaving shorter answers then I would like and guessing on a couple.

Last edited:
You'll need to read about what is in each environment and think a bit about what is in the environment and write down the best answers you can deduce. I doubt you'll find yes no answers or even a q and a page with "answers".

Google "temperate rain forest biome" and click the first link

Google "open ocean biome" and click the first link.

Google "biome limiting factors" and click the first link.

Some times you'll need to search using different terms.

Quote:
I had already used that page so I didn't need it, but the other page gave me an answer.
smile.png

We won't do your homework for you. wink

You'll have to take some time to read the pages.

And I never asked you to!!! I am asking if anyone knows any good sites or has any ideas because I have been working on this sense Tuesday, used about 10 search terms for each on one, and this project is taking the place of a final and includes 7 land biomes and 4 water biomes and for each one I needed a description of each, limiting factors, Indicator species (minimum of 4 per biome), special adaptations, 2 pictures per biome, a title page, and a page including vocab and defining wetlands and Esturies. I have two other Finals tomorrow and a really bad sinus headache. All I want is a little help, and if you don't have to answer this if you think that is what I am doing. I spent half my class period today helping other people with their projects because I did everything else and could point them in the right direction.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom