Help! My 1yo just ate chicken poop

nicolevg

Songster
May 30, 2021
Tehachapi, CA
My 1yo just put some dried chicken poop in his mouth and ate it!!! What should I do! It was dried onto the egg shell. I'm making scrambled eggs right now. He reached into the trash when my back from turned cooking, and put the whole shell with the poop in his mouth. I know he ingested the poop because I pulled out disintegrated poop particles from his mouth along with an undigested grout from their feed. So gross!

One time when my oldest was just mobile, he got into the laundry broom where we kept the kitty litter. He was throwing sand and rolling with laughter as it rained down on him and had eaten a cat turd that was smeared all over his face. It was the most horrendously disgusting thing ever, and I was so upset I let him sneak in there. But babies are sneaky and they are developing great immune systems. Now my baby is a smart, funny 9 year old. Unless he starts acting sick, I’m sure he’s just fine! Don’t beat yourself up to much.

Does he appear to be sick?
No, thankfully not. I called his pediatrician but didn't get ahold of them so left a voice message. I also gave him some garlic and some oregano leaves from the garden to chew on immediately after, as that was the only antibacterial thing I could think of at the time. The garlic was too spicy and made him cry, but the oregano and some breastmilk afterwards seemed to take away the spicy garlic taste. He's been going about his day as normal after all that. Thanks for your help.

One time when my oldest was just mobile, he got into the laundry broom where we kept the kitty litter. He was throwing sand and rolling with laughter as it rained down on him and had eaten a cat turd that was smeared all over his face. It was the most horrendously disgusting thing ever, and I was so upset I let him sneak in there. But babies are sneaky and they are developing great immune systems. Now my baby is a smart, funny 9 year old. Unless he starts acting sick, I’m sure he’s just fine! Don’t beat yourself up to much.
That's disgustingly hilarious

Back
Top Bottom