Help! My cat has issues

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by redhen, Nov 23, 2008.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
  2. jjthink

jjthink Overrun With Chickens

Jan 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    I think it's a tad unusual at this age but they sure are cute together [​IMG]

JJ

3. Micki's Chickies

Micki's Chickies Out Of The Brooder

Nov 2, 2008
    South Jersey
    He is too cute!!! I think he will be a momma's boy until she stops him. As long as she is happy with it, then I wouldn't worry about it.

4. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Too funny!!! I love it!!![​IMG]

5. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]..i know!...and she is as bad as him!..she still makes that momma cat Puuurp noise to call him....and he comes running....he really is a baby!...i wonder why she didnt push him off at weaning time like she did her other kitten?..its interesting....i even tried to seperate them some..but, i felt to guilty...[​IMG]...

6. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    My 3yo male cat still "nurses" on my thumb when he wants comfort. It usually happens early in the morning right after he's woken up (and usually right before I have!). He shoves his face into my hand so my fingers are on top of his head and slurps away on my thumb. He closes his eyes and lays his ears back when he does it. He looks all the world like an 11lb kitten when he does it. He has sucked on my thumb ever since I got him at 7 weeks old.
    Dunno why he does it, but it's sweet so I put up with it! [​IMG]

7. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:aww!..to cute!..i love to hear these stories...[​IMG].., thanks, Wendy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by