HELP, My chicken has bubbles in her eye

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Colton, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Colton

Colton Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    Western WI
    I noticed it this morn, her name is Cucadut. She has a bunch of bubbles in her eye we wiped her eye with a washrag. She didn't want to open her eye. I have no idea what to do.
    Someone please help me!!! Don't know what to do!! [​IMG]

2. Colton

Aug 27, 2012
    Western WI
    I seperated her from the rest and gave her some antibodics in her water. She is sleeping a lot and eating and drinking. Is there any other thing i can do? HELP me!!!

3. Colton

Aug 27, 2012
    Western WI
    She died today[​IMG][​IMG] Still dont know why, so sad.....[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. clucky3255

clucky3255 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sorrrry. i am hyper emotional sometimes.

o my goodness! do you have any other symtomS? maybe you should try gogling the bubbly eye thing. i have never heard of it. or you could ask a veterarinan. i wanna be a vet when i grow up. i am only 12. lets make a deal Colton. I will try to look for an answer to your question and you look to ....i will even try when i go to college! just for you! so right now lets both google it online OK?

5. Colton

Aug 27, 2012
    Western WI
    Hey guess what i'm only 13!! I found a thread on here about it. They said it was this coryza thing. don't really get it, if you don't know my cucadut died yesterday, she died in my brothers arms[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by