Help! My duck eat dog food

des1109

In the Brooder
Nov 25, 2016
Baldwin park ca
Hey everyone I need help my **** eat dog food this morning. And shes not feeling well she just throw up a while ago. Can anyone help me on what can I do in this situation.

Attachments

• 1548022942499257522537848944992.jpg
    1548022942499257522537848944992.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 29
Sorry to hear that your duck isn't doing too well. Dog food doesn't usually cause long-term problems; she probably ate too much (resulting in vomiting). Offer plenty of clean water, cool water if it's hot outside and lukewarm if it's cold. She should recover soon, but still monitor her condition. Good luck!

i feed mine cat food as a healthy treat so its weird

Is it medicated dog food?

Duck shouldnt be affected by dog food unless it ate too much

Thank you I will definitely keep doing that it's pretty cold outside
Sorry to hear that your duck isn't doing too well. Dog food doesn't usually cause long-term problems; she probably ate too much (resulting in vomiting). Offer plenty of clean water, cool water if it's hot outside and lukewarm if it's cold. She should recover soon, but still monitor her condition. Good luck!

No

No it's not medicated. But I was concerned because she wasn't acting the same as always I had to be sure

No

No it's not medicated. But I was concerned because she wasn't acting the same as always I had to be sure

Are there any weird ingredients in the dog food? Even so, I agree with everyone else. I give it to my geese as treats. She should be okay. :)

Back
Top Bottom