help! my duck has got out!

Is she friendly to you? How old is she and how long have you had her? does she free range or is she used to being locked up at night?

It might just be a waiting game where she is tasting freedom but will come back to be with the flock soon or when feeding time is.

no she isnt friendly unless she is calm, but she is only calm when she is with the rest of her flock. she is a year old and can fly. she is a muscovy duck that in her last home used to free range in the morning and go into a stable at night. i have had her in a avary, but she flew out. And i dont think that the ushape thingy would work, as she can fly..
thanks for replying!!

You might just have to wait for her to come home. how long have you had her? muscovies, as you know, are excellent flyers and i know i cant catch a loose female unless she comes home and i can corner her or just herd her into the enclosure. Are you familiar with muscovies vs. mallard derived breeds? Scovies are a breed of their own and a whole lot more intelligent than regular domstic breeds.

Back
Top Bottom