HELP MY INCUBATER MESSED UP DATES!!!!!!!!

Jul 18, 2021
Ok let's start with I have lost power 3 times in the last week and I think my incubater reset each day I lost power.....

My incubater started day 21 aka day 1 (my incubater counts down it starts with day 21 as day 1)@140pm on March 7th when I placed the eggs so each day @ 140pm it switches to the next day...currently it is March 21st and my incubater is showing day 9 so 9 days left...but I did my math and I believe my incubater should be showing day 6 as in 6 days left..I suck at math even simple basic math... so here is my question

- is the incubater for sure spoke to be on day 6 or day 9

- should it switch over to day 5 at 140p today or should it switch over to day 6 at 140pm today

- what day this week should lock down start at 140pm

If you set them march 7 at 1:49 today you would be at day 14
What kind of eggs are you hatching?
If chickens then lockdown would be Saturday
How long was the power out ? If only a short time and bator stayed consistent on heat then you should be fine. If longer and heat did drop for a longer time they could be delayed in hatching
I don’t use the countdown bators I just write down the day and count from that
Good luck and keep us posted on the hatch

Ok let's start with I have lost power 3 times in the last week and I think my incubater reset each day I lost power.....

My incubater started day 21 aka day 1 (my incubater counts down it starts with day 21 as day 1)@140pm on March 7th when I placed the eggs so each day @ 140pm it switches to the next day...currently it is March 21st and my incubater is showing day 9 so 9 days left...but I did my math and I believe my incubater should be showing day 6 as in 6 days left..I suck at math even simple basic math... so here is my question

- is the incubater for sure spoke to be on day 6 or day 9

- should it switch over to day 5 at 140p today or should it switch over to day 6 at 140pm today

- what day this week should lock down start at 140pm
you should have 7 days left if you put them on the 7th of march

How long was the power out ? If only a short time and bator stayed consistent on heat then you should be fine. If longer and heat did drop for a longer time they could be delayed in hatching
yep

Incubater was out for about 30 min each time temps dropped to about 80 degrees each time

Also it is just standard brown egg laying chicken eggs ..,RIR and barred rock with wellsummer rooster

Back
Top Bottom