Help my little rooster has green feet and his nails are bleeding!!!!!!

Chiko

Songster
9 Years
Nov 25, 2010
Orem, Utah.
He started fine but yesterday I noticed him sitting most of the time I checked his feet and they are a light green color on the bottom side
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
Plus last night I went in to take a picture of a hen we will be selling today and I went and checked his feet while I was there and both of his middle nails were red I felt worried and went inside to ask what to do but we were heading out to visit a sick friend so my grandmother said she'll see when we get back. when we got back they were not bleeding anymore so I just wiped them and he was fine but today they are very bloody and gross WHATS WRONG WITH HIM AND WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!
hide.gif

It has been really cold and he likes to step on the snow a lot. I'm sorry we have no USB cord so I can't post pics I'm sorry I guess it's no use posting that since I dont have pics ;/

Do a search for both leg mites and frostbite and see if anyone has pictures posted that look like your boy.
Since you can't post pictures, maybe looking at someone else's will help you figure out what it is and how best to treat it.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom