Help my rooster please!! :(

Mattsiewrt94

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 5, 2013
My rooster have gotten in a big fight which after that they havnt fought that bad no more one of them just walks around by himself but anyway his leg scales are off or something I thought it was mites but his scales are not up or raised but he has flesh showing it's not bleeding it's black now no infection but the foot looks alittle swollen I just don't know what to please help

Just regular peroxide ?? And just put him in the bath tub rinse out his wounds because he has some on his face also it was really bad then after that just put that stuff up there should I watch out for any thing ??

I really thought it was mites does it look like it could be because I've never heard of something like this one of his scales looks like it's rotted if you see the black scale on his leg

My rooster have gotten in a big fight which after that they havnt fought that bad no more one of them just walks around by himself but anyway his leg scales are off or something I thought it was mites but his scales are not up or raised but he has flesh showing it's not bleeding it's black now no infection but the foot looks alittle swollen I just don't know what to please helpIt doesn't look like scaley leg mites to me. When one of our hens had those all the scales were raised up not just 1 here and 1 there. I'm thinking injury of some kind, clean it with peroxide or betadine and use triple antibiotic on it, if you have a broad spectrum antibiotic like auramycin or duramycin mix some in his drinking water.

Back
Top Bottom