help need manual

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by bullrider, Nov 27, 2008.

1. bullrider

bullrider Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Utah
    i just bought a little giant incubator (9200)but it has no manual. I think you put water in it but not sure, it came with a turner but i pluged it in and i cant see it turning so it must be broke.

2. erin0415

erin0415 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    North Texas
  3. bullrider

Jul 26, 2008
    Utah
    that will work great thanks so much

4. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So, that is the model I use.
    I add water into the little ruts on the bottom of the styrofoam. I fill t hem all up to start off with. I also add a warm wet sponge.

Do you have a hygrometer? I found that a digital therm works better than the mercury one that came with it, also
    The turner is very slow. It makes a complete turn every 15 minutes +/- so you will probably not notice it.

Good luck! [​IMG]
    Christina

5. bullrider

Jul 26, 2008
    Utah
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So, that is the model I use.
    I add water into the little ruts on the bottom of the styrofoam. I fill t hem all up to start off with. I also add a warm wet sponge.

Do you have a hygrometer? I found that a digital therm works better than the mercury one that came with it, also
    The turner is very slow. It makes a complete turn every 15 minutes +/- so you will probably not notice it.

Good luck! [​IMG]
    Christina

Thanks for the help.Ihave never done this before but i have 6 chicken and would like to try it thanks again, kim

6. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by