1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

HELP! Need other hatchlings today! in NH/Maine

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chickenpiedpiper, Nov 29, 2010.

1. chickenpiedpiper

chickenpiedpiper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    New Durham NH
    Currently nestled in a warm spot on my body is a new baby I found on the floor of the coop today! None of my broodies are scheduled to hatch for at least two weeks, and my other hens with babies are too far along to slow down for a hatchling!!

I need a few other babies that just hatched, or someone with babies to foster this little beauty! Please, any one in NH/south maine have babies today? I will come to you, and pay a reasonable rate.

I have brooders, but dont want one lonely chick all by itself!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. chickenpiedpiper

Aug 4, 2008
    New Durham NH
    Nobody in NH or maine is hatching today? eeek!

3. ROC4K

ROC4K Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    NE Wisconsin
    I'm hatching today in Wisconsin...maybe build yourself a micro brooder for the little guy. Yolko solo, I had a single this summer but one of my game birds took it in. A shoebox and desk lamp. I hope you get a feasible solution.

4. chickenpiedpiper

Aug 4, 2008
    New Durham NH
    I have brooders in many sizes, I need a couple buddies! They are not happy alone!

Thanks tho!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by