Help.....need to know what breed she is...

looks like a blue copper marans possibly mixed...how dark of a brown is the egg ( when you was the egg as eggs don't come in pink the color of the egg then is the true color of the egg).

maybe a blue orpington with some leakage or maybe a mix it hat the right body shap and my orpingons lay a similar color egg exept not too pink more of a tanish color

yes, she is poofy like that and has the same body shape....except the gold/copper...maybe it's a blue orpington/copper maran mix or something....the eggs are deffinitelly pink when you don't wash them..when you do wash them oooh really pink!

That is a beautiful hen!
love.gif
I love to make up special names for special chickens. I think for your special girl, we should highlight her pink egg laying ability. (I have one that lays pinkish eggs too) In Spanish rosado is pink and huevo is egg, so you special girl is a Huevo Rosado
wee.gif

Huevo Rosado is a great name... I really have the feeling it is a mix of the black copper Maran and a blue orpington.... since it has also has slate featherless leggs the body shape/color and the color of the eggs..

Back
Top Bottom