Help needed!! Mareks??

That is very strange about the tooth. Do you have a picture of it? Could something have gotten her inside the coop when you found her last week? Have you seen any predators in your area? I’m glad that she is able to stand for a short time, and continues to eat and drink. This tooth finding might point more to a predator injury than Mareks. Time will tell.

That is very strange about the tooth. Do you have a picture of it? Could something have gotten her inside the coop when you found her last week? Have you seen any predators in your area? I’m glad that she is able to stand for a short time, and continues to eat and drink. This tooth finding might point more to a predator injury than Mareks. Time will tell.
My husband threw the tooth away! I knew he should have kept it but was too late once I had finished dealing with the chicken and asked him where it was.. they are locked away each night so could have happened just before but she could walk a few steps at first but now she won’t and just falls over it looked like a cat tooth I think that’s the only thing it could match to and the purple type ‘bruising’ looks a bit worrying, I’m still not sure what to do as don’t want her to be like this for ever but thought if it was mareks she may have died by now or got worse in some way am still holding out hope that she could get better

Back
Top Bottom