help! new to incubation.. need incubator recommendation for chicks and reptiles!

Cherie1n2

Songster
5 Years
May 5, 2014
Upstate South Carolina
I thought this would be the best place to ask.. I need an easy to use incubator that can sustain temps in the low 80°s as well as higher temps for chicks and that i can set to use the egg turner only for bird eggs (as it will kill my bearded dragon embryos). Also i need to be able to turn the fan on and off.

Ive never used an incubator before so any advice would be appriciated.

I know I can use my 1602N Hova-Bator for reptiles and birds. The egg turner is removable if you choose to buy one with it. It can sustain lower temps although I have never used it to do so. GQF sells several other incubator models designed to be used for both reptiles and birds.

Ok, i went ahead and purchased that model. It had good reviews on amazon and was one i was considering (had to double check)

I just pulled my bearded dragons out of brumation and theyre starting to want to breed so i'd be using the unit first for them. I dont plan to hatch chicks till late summer ( i have breeding projects then and want to test things out to get the hang of it first)

Back
Top Bottom