Help Now!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Jmanvanatta, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Jmanvanatta

Jmanvanatta Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    My still air incubator wont heat up it was doing well the first week now its not going to the temp![​IMG]

2. The Chickeneer

The Chickeneer ~A Morning's Crow~

I know exactly how you feel [​IMG] it's probably an LG right? Those incubators do that sometimes...unexpectedly.....Well, it helps to put a blanket over the whole bator to keep in the heat. Are there any open windows?Make sure the bator is an a draft free area, I have mine in a big dresser/drawer/cabnet thingi. Make sure the socket is plugged into is good. It might help to move your bator somewhere else with a more stable temp. or with a trustworthy outlet to plug it in to. If you don't wana have to move it, you can just plug it into an extension cord that is connected to a good working plug outlet. If that is not the problem, just try to bear with the hatch, and when your done, and the fluffies are out, buy a new thermostat and put it in. Good luck [​IMG]

3. Jmanvanatta

Jmanvanatta Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    Thnx right after i read this i went down and found one window open on it shut it and all is good now still 2 more weeks though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by