Help pay vet bills tack sale $$ will go to spay/neuter for rescue dogs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by L&Schickens, Sep 9, 2008.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I am selling some things to help pay for the recent vet bills and the future vet bills of the 2 dogs I just rescues. In the past 2 weeks I have taken 2 cats to the vet (Both are strays, but one has hung around for a year now) our old mare suffered from a bout with colic and now we have 2 un-altered young dogs (one male and one female) who need shots and "fixin". I don't want a bunch of Dusty X Sandy puppies right now (Or ever actually)

All the money will go to spaying and neutering the 2 dogs I just took in and getting their shots too.
    Thanks for looking!

Leather and metal Lunging Cavason. It is too big for my Haflinger, but fits my 15.2hh horse just fine. (Catalina just happened to be the one who wanted to be the model of the day)
    $65 including shipping in the US
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Red pocketed saddle pad:
    $25 includes shipping in the US
    [​IMG]

Mens Lexington velvet show helmet size 7 1/8 comes with a red cover. It has no chin strap. Never been crashed (Or worn for that matter)
    $40 includes shipping in the US
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Greed jumping/cross country safty vest. Approved by BETA (British Equestrain Trade Association). Made in Canada and by The Tipperauy Solutions. Zipper front and lace up sides. Never used but has been sitting around for a while. In great shape though.
    $50 includes shipping in the US SOLD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sritup leathers. One set are black and one are dark brown. Never used
    $25 each and includes shipping
    [​IMG]

And a pony/foal leather show halter with chain lead. It is just too small for my big headed haflinger. I paid $65 for it used.
    $45 includes shipping in the US
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I forgot to say I can take Pay Pal and money orders. I need to get these dogs done before they have puppies.
    I have put in a request for funds from the county, but who know how long that will take and if I will even get it. Our state is seriously strapped for cash, as usual.
    Thanks for the help!!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  2. saranbensmom

saranbensmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2008
    Bumpin' for ya - wish the helmet was bigger! I've got a bid head~ [​IMG]

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

What size is the vest?

4. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
    that cocker is pure beatuy i take him heheheh good luck with your sale

5. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    The vest is a size "M". 19 inches across and 22 long.

I wish you could take the cocker. Shipping to FL might be expensive though. [​IMG]

6. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
  7. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I have some breyer model horses for sale too. Mostly TBs and some saddlebreds and Arabians and ponies. I will post pictures if anyone is interested

8. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Nice stuff, but I ride Western. I'd take your Haflinger, though, and learn to like riding English! [​IMG]

9. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Actually I have been thinknig about selling her. She is 2 and already has pulled some logs for me. She has also been shown in halter and placed in every class we went in. They were open shows and she was up against a lot of QH and Paint horses. She did great!
    If you are really interested, let me know. I have shipped horses and had horses shipped, but with the current price of fuel, it might be cheaper to come get her your self or find one closer to you. [​IMG]

This is her sire Max JMN:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Catalina:
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by