HELP please MissPrissy on egg decorating

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by sonew123, Oct 24, 2009.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I got all the supplies I need and started on my blown out egg xmas decorations. I am missing one important piece. The little decorations you used to cover the top and bottom holes! I cant find them at our rinky dink craft stores and dont know what to call them to internet search. Is there a name for them or on the package you have? Thank you so much Natalie~ Oh yes and what size should I get? Some of my holes have gotten a tad too big and need to cover them good:)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  2. Oklahoma Lightning

Oklahoma Lightning Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2009
    Twin Oaks
    Quote:Do you have a Lobby Hobby near you?
    Go to the jewelry making aisle look for them there. You may have to spread them out a little but they work great.

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Do you have a Lobby Hobby near you?
    Go to the jewelry making aisle look for them there. You may have to spread them out a little but they work great.

Nope..Dont have one of those either but will look online right now-thank you so much. I used to do alot of crafts when I was much younger but now I just getting back into it and have to relearn what and where to get everything:)

4. aussieheelr

aussieheelr Chillin' With My Peeps

Search bead caps.
    I've never ordered from this company it's just what I found on my search. I'm planning on making these orniments for gifts too! So it's good I looked, still hoping that our Walmart has them, I hate ordering off the internet [​IMG]

5. aussieheelr

aussieheelr Chillin' With My Peeps

6. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    you can check either Joann's or Michaels and look in the jewelry section of their site.

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Just so everyone knows-I searched on EBAY for "bead caps" and bought 500 gold ones for 12$$$ thats right dirt cheap! They should be coming today!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by