HELP please MissPrissy on egg decorating

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
I got all the supplies I need and started on my blown out egg xmas decorations. I am missing one important piece. The little decorations you used to cover the top and bottom holes! I cant find them at our rinky dink craft stores and dont know what to call them to internet search. Is there a name for them or on the package you have? Thank you so much Natalie~ Oh yes and what size should I get? Some of my holes have gotten a tad too big and need to cover them good:)

Last edited:
Quote:
Do you have a Lobby Hobby near you?
Go to the jewelry making aisle look for them there. You may have to spread them out a little but they work great.

Nope..Dont have one of those either but will look online right now-thank you so much. I used to do alot of crafts when I was much younger but now I just getting back into it and have to relearn what and where to get everything:)

Search bead caps.
I've never ordered from this company it's just what I found on my search. I'm planning on making these orniments for gifts too! So it's good I looked, still hoping that our Walmart has them, I hate ordering off the internet
fl.gif

Just so everyone knows-I searched on EBAY for "bead caps" and bought 500 gold ones for 12$$$ thats right dirt cheap! They should be coming today!!!

Back
Top Bottom