Help please my duck

Howietheduck

Hatching
Apr 17, 2023
Hi all I’m looking for some advice , my female Welsh Harley Quinn duck, had a drop wing I took her to vets but the couldn’t find a brake but she can’t flap her wings and the one wing was very painful when pulled out. So they gave her anti inflammatory and painkillers for a week, which ends tomorrow. Her wing is still dropping and now the other side has dropped, also she is losing her feathers some look twisted too and stopped laying eggs. She also had bumble foot witch the vet said would be £1000 to remove so I managed to remove most of it myself and looks a lot better. She is also not wanting to go in the garden and is sleeping more and being a lot quieter than usual. She is still eating ok. Any advice please

Hi all I’m looking for some advice , my female Welsh Harley Quinn duck, had a drop wing I took her to vets but the couldn’t find a brake but she can’t flap her wings and the one wing was very painful when pulled out. So they gave her anti inflammatory and painkillers for a week, which ends tomorrow. Her wing is still dropping and now the other side has dropped, also she is losing her feathers some look twisted too and stopped laying eggs. She also had bumble foot witch the vet said would be £1000 to remove so I managed to remove most of it myself and looks a lot better. She is also not wanting to go in the garden and is sleeping more and being a lot quieter than usual. She is still eating ok. Any advice please.
Hi all I’m looking for some advice , my female Welsh Harley Quinn duck, had a drop wing I took her to vets but the couldn’t find a brake but she can’t flap her wings and the one wing was very painful when pulled out. So they gave her anti inflammatory and painkillers for a week, which ends tomorrow. Her wing is still dropping and now the other side has dropped, also she is losing her feathers some look twisted too and stopped laying eggs. She also had bumble foot witch the vet said would be £1000 to remove so I managed to remove most of it myself and looks a lot better. She is also not wanting to go in the garden and is sleeping more and being a lot quieter than usual. She is still eating ok. Any advice please
Hi if you are still looking for help can you repost under the duck link? Someone trying to find it and may be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom