Rescued egg sat on by goose starting 3-17. Started incubating 3-21. Egg clear at time. If I count from the 21st, I am on day 25. Had humidity at 55-60% per advice online. It caused a small air sac. I dropped humidity to 40% 3 days ago, lengthened the time of cooling to 30 minutes. And air sac still same size. There is some concern from some people that my math is off and I am further than day 25 because the goose sat on it. But there was nothing happening on day 1 of incubator. Now today I candeled. Got some movement. not much. Now there is dark line around the edge of the dark part in the egg. What do I do now? Do I wait two days and raise humidity really high? Poke a hole in top and try to rescue baby goose? Or do I need to start that now? Please help. Can't take good picts.. but here is what I got.