I have a Young Barred Rock hen with eggs pipping right now, she is in a nest in my main coop with 35 other hens and 2 roos, my smaller coop has not been available until tommorow morning as it has had some other roos waiting for new homes. (last one goes home tommorow) I can move mom and babies/eggs any time now my question is when?? tonight? mid hatch? after they are hatched tommorow afternoon? I am afraid of them falling out as they are in a nest about 4 foot high, also afraid of other hens killing them?