Help Please!!!

ramrod farms

In the Brooder
Apr 26, 2017
Can you please help identify the breed and sex.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 11
The one in back is a Brown Leghorn, not an Easter Egger...and appears to be a pullet at this point. Leghorns get pretty outrageous combs for both male and female, with the male far outstripping the female earlier. I believe your bird is a pullet developing especially as her coloring is more pullet.

The front bird is a Production Red pullet.

You should have lots of white (Leghorn) and brown (PR) eggs in a couple of months.

LofMc

The one in back is a Brown Leghorn, not an Easter Egger...and appears to be a pullet at this point. Leghorns get pretty outrageous combs for both male and female, with the male far outstripping the female earlier. I believe your bird is a pullet developing especially as her coloring is more pullet.

You should have lots of white (Leghorn) and brown (PR) eggs in a couple of months.

LofMc
Agreed

LofMc
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom