help posting pictures!!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Phildo, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Phildo

Phildo Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2012
    Springfield OH
    Anyone know how to post pics from phone? My droid is more reliable than my desktop

2. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    I'm not sure, but I don't believe that you can upload photos from your phone.
    Someone else back me up.

3. 3forfree

3forfree Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2010
    essexville, michigan
    I'm having trouble uploading to a post from my own computer, very frustrating

4. Phildo

Apr 13, 2012
    Springfield OH
    I guess BYC needs to put their tech team to work... Its modern age! Lol I wish i could up load pics so some one could give me an idea of what kinda chicks i got

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• What is the URL of the page that you got the error or had problems?
    • Did you receive any error messages? if yes, what were they? (please copy and paste the entire message, screenshots are best)
    • What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did.
    • How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
    • Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    • Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache / browser history of files, logged back in, and tried again?
    • Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Firefox or Chrome)?

6. Phildo

Apr 13, 2012
    Springfield OH
    I am trying to upload pictures from my android phone. There is not any type of error message. Juat no option to "browse" or anything similar so i can go into my phone's files to choose pictures...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by