Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Phildo, Apr 15, 2012.
Anyone know how to post pics from phone? My droid is more reliable than my desktop
I'm not sure, but I don't believe that you can upload photos from your phone.
Someone else back me up.
I'm having trouble uploading to a post from my own computer, very frustrating
I guess BYC needs to put their tech team to work... Its modern age! Lol I wish i could up load pics so some one could give me an idea of what kinda chicks i got
Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:
• What is the URL of the page that you got the error or had problems?
• Did you receive any error messages? if yes, what were they? (please copy and paste the entire message, screenshots are best)
• What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did.
• How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
• Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache / browser history of files, logged back in, and tried again?
• Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Firefox or Chrome)?
I am trying to upload pictures from my android phone. There is not any type of error message. Juat no option to "browse" or anything similar so i can go into my phone's files to choose pictures...