My DH cut the yard yesterday and today I let the chicks out to graze and saw my Roo eat a piece of white mushroom stem. I didn't see it till it was too late and I am assuming the head of the mushroom got lopped off with the mower yesterday. I can not identify the shroom by it's stem and hubby didn't notice any shrooms when he cut, but obviously it was there. The Roo is having trouble standing and walking now. I have him on the deck in a crate now to abserve him and he can get up with some difficulty though, but doesnt stay up long and lays back down. He is still interested in eating the feed on the floor of the cage. Any ideas? Is there something I can do other than pray and wait? It's as though his legs are weak and can't hold his weight.