Help! Seattle House Fire! Chickens in unsafe coop/house

Kingism

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 21, 2013
We had a house fire and are living in a hotel. Our neighbors are caring for our chickens but the yard and coop is littered with post fire material. Would love to have a chicken tractor for our 3 hens to join us as soon as we find a rental.
Unemployed and under-insured :(
Can you assist us or lead us to someone who can?
Thank you!

Sorry to hear about your house, hope everyone is safe. I don't know of any tractors being available, but try something like craig's list, someone might be giving one away or selling for cheap. Also, the hens won't last long in an unsafe coop, everything wants to eat your chickens, so please secure the house they are in now for their sake, you have lost enough already. good luck toy uo

I'm so sorry to hear this! do you have a pay pal account and perhaps people can donate small something to you so you can afford a tractor? do you have any pictures of your situation? the fire? the birds conditions now? maybe if you posted that people can pull together to help! I know I would donate a what small amount I can! I'm not wealthy but everything helps! especially if we all pull together! unfortunately in this day and age people can't be too careful about things so pictures would probably help some so people can see and understand what your dealing with! I really Hope things work out for you! I'm willing to help how I can, maybe others will pull together also.? God bless and I hope you get the tractor soon.

We had a house fire and are living in a hotel. Our neighbors are caring for our chickens but the yard and coop is littered with post fire material. Would love to have a chicken tractor for our 3 hens to join us as soon as we find a rental.
Unemployed and under-insured :(
Can you assist us or lead us to someone who can?
Thank you!
Check out the Washington state thread. Someone local might be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom