I lost another one of my 4 to 5 month old buff orpingtons. I found her this morning dead partially on the heat mat. The heat mat wasn't blisteringly hot and I've used it with small chicks, so I know it's safe. I have one BO that is looking ill with ruffled feathers, diarrhea and is drinking a lot of water. I called the local USDA office and the vet seemed to think it was probably coccidia and maybe other internal parasites. So, I separated the sick BO and put her under a heat lamp. I gave her chick feed with coccidistat and water spiked with natural salt (full of electrolytes) and sugar as well as wazine. The other birds in the pen are healthy and laying eggs. No one except the younger BOs seem affected by all this, but to be sure, I gave them all wazine too. I may separate the other BO and the BO mix and feed them chick food as well. I'm bummed because I really wanted to keep BOs as a main breed. What else can I do? Should I do?