Help sexing and guessing breeds?

chickenpredatorkiller

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 1, 2011
South Carolina
So we ended up with three chicks from one of my sister's friends, but she has no idea what breed or sex they are. They are apparently about 5 weeks old and I'm hoping the brown one is an easter egger. The only thing she told us about them was the age and that at least one of the eggs was blue (we received 3 of the 5 that were hatched) Can yall help me guess the breeds and sex? Here are a couple picture of them, sorry for the quality and if you need a better picture of any of them let me know. Thanks guys!

Need better pictures of the comb but from what I can see & make out they all look like pullets. However they are kind of young, maybe post more pics in about another 3wks. I'm thinking they're all EEs, their leg coloring & for sure the brown one. EEs lay 'tinted' eggs ranging in colors (blue, blue-green, brown, white, etc) from what I've been told.

Other's with more experience will be peeping in...

Are you sure the white ones are EEs? I thought EEs are mostly brown, not almost all white? The bigger white one still has some of its "chick fur" on its head and it looks like it was a yellow chick.

Back
Top Bottom