HELP!! She's Hooked!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by JerryO, Jul 4, 2008.

1. JerryO

JerryO Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Last night my wife came to me shyly and said,"Honey???" I already knew it had something to do with spending, so I asked, "Now what did you buy?" She said, "I hope your not mad but I ordered some Silkies and Giant Cochins, I just can't help it, I love the babies!" So in a month we'll have some new chicks running around...I'm not mad though, it actually helped me to tell her that I bought 2 goats...and they'll be here in a week! [​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

[​IMG] I like that. Secret shoppers! At least you're on the same wavelength, sort of.

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I bought my husband a 40" flat screen HDTV and a PS3 before i told him of my BLRW's.......i kinda think that should cover the welsummers i want too........... if i can ever find them [​IMG]

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Quote:Hey, lurky, might even add in some blue Orpingtons, too, for all that, LOL!

5. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:Hey, lurky, might even add in some blue Orpingtons, too, for all that, LOL!

That does sound fair [​IMG]

6. JerryO

JerryO Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Quote:Well if you want to buy me a 40" flat screen, I'll buy you some welsummers! LOL LOL (just teasing)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by