Help Sick EE.

How old is she? Dehydration, coccidiosis, or worms might be a problem. Cocci symptoms are sleepiness, weakness, hunched posture or puffing up, runny poops with mucus or blood, and no appetite. Corid or amprollium is the treatment, found in feed stores, cattle medicines. Until you decide, I would bring her somewhere cool, and give her water with electrolytes, and make sure that she drinks. Has she been wormed recently?

She is 5 months old. Poo is good no runs, she isn't walking to good just wants to lay around eyes are closed most of the time and her tail is down. If she were human I would say she is walking all slumped over

How old is she? Dehydration, coccidiosis, or worms might be a problem. Cocci symptoms are sleepiness, weakness, hunched posture or puffing up, runny poops with mucus or blood, and no appetite. Corid or amprollium is the treatment, found in feed stores, cattle medicines. Until you decide, I would bring her somewhere cool, and give her water with electrolytes, and make sure that she drinks. Has she been wormed recently?
Hey Eggcessive what part of southern ohio I am in the Logan area.

Back
Top Bottom