HELP! STOLEN CHICKENS around Gresham/Portland 97230 zip code

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by NateNate20, Apr 9, 2017.

1. NateNate20

NateNate20 Just Hatched

Oct 1, 2016
    ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THE 97230 AND SURROUNDING AREAS

Hello,

My flock of five chickens was recently attacked by someone who took four of them away. April 9, 2017, around the Halsey and 192nd area neighborhood. I have attached some pictures for reference, along with some other information. They were last seen on the aforementioned date. Taken at around 9 am.They could be anywhere in the Portland Metro Area! If you see them or someone who shouldn't have chickens but does, PLEASE contact me! The whole family is distraught!

My e-mail is: nathanlim2004@gmail.com
    My phone number is: 5035159692
    There will be a cash reward for each chicken returned is you can tell me where you found i!

THANK YOU!

[​IMG]
    This is Brownie, one of the stolen birds. One-year-old, Wellsummer breed. Around one pound. Female.[​IMG]
    Top: Marshmallow, a fluffy Buff Orphington. One-year-old. Around eighteen ounces. Female.
    Right (Head not visible): Black Beauty, a Jersey Giant. One-year-old. Around ten ounces. Female. She's lost some of her flight feathers on one side of her due to an accident two months ago.

Not shown is Golden, a Gold Sex Link. She is about the same size as Brownie, although slightly smaller. Very waxy feathers.
    By the way, Brownie appears to be at the top of the pecking order, if that helps.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. NateNate20

NateNate20 Just Hatched

Oct 1, 2016
    Chicken weights are only guesses, by the way. We hold them a bit.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by