Henry is a 20 years old gander, a wild living domestic goose. About 2 weeks ago he started having problems swallowing his food (mainly lettuce, apple and some grains). He took a tiny little bit, shook his head, and the food flew out of his beak again. There's no vet available who really knows something about geese. The vet we took Henry to couldn't find anything unusual about Henry, x-rays and blood count are ok. Henry still can't swallow food, he seems to be able to drink at least, just letting the water pour down his throat without swallowing. The tongue seems to be paralyzed. - Do you know, which kind of disease causes such symptoms? - Is there anything we can do for Henry? - Are worms able to cause such symptoms? Thanks a lot for any help or idea or advice!