HELP! Two of my baby quails are dying!

KaleDaDuck

Songster
Mar 4, 2019
So i just went to check the quails and two minutes later i find one of them in the water as soon as i saw him i put him in a cloth and on low mode hair drier dried him up.. And i noticed he couldnt even move his head.. He was just there lying on his sides and breathing so fast.. Later i found one not as bad as him but he wont wake up and eat he would corner up and sleep and no i dont have nutri drench and i remember i fed them cucumbers apples and corn grits with wheat crushed and mixed with birtox (vitamins and amino acids) please i need your help its been a minute since i put him in the cloth and he is cold as a rock! Help please 😭

Attachments

• IMG_20200331_201020.jpg
    IMG_20200331_201020.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 3
So i just went to check the quails and two minutes later i find one of them in the water as soon as i saw him i put him in a cloth and on low mode hair drier dried him up.. And i noticed he couldnt even move his head.. He was just there lying on his sides and breathing so fast.. Later i found one not as bad as him but he wont wake up and eat he would corner up and sleep and no i dont have nutri drench and i remember i fed them cucumbers apples and corn grits with wheat crushed and mixed with birtox (vitamins and amino acids) please i need your help its been a minute since i put him in the cloth and he is cold as a rock! Help please 😭
OMG HE IS BRINGING HIS HEAD UP AND OPENING HIS MOUTH CONTINUOUSLY 😭😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom