Help us identify this bird

Send the cat to get him some girlfriends
big_smile.png

Quote:
lol
oh yes you do have chickens....or chicken, as the case may (temporarily) be. they are social little things, so my best advice is to call the local feed stores and find out who has a few more you can buy to keep this one company. grab a bag of chick starter while you're there........and don't forget to price poultry wire and plywood while you're at it.
whoever said "resistance is futile" is right. when chickens gitcha, they gitcha good!

I have suspected it was a rooster for a month or so. He does currently have a Frizzle Hen and we hope to get a few more girls in the next few weeks. Here he is chillin with his peep
cool.png

19975_100_1529.jpg

He's grown up to be such a handsome boy! Looks like your kitty brought him to you at about 4 weeks old as judged by the baby fuzz on the face and body feathers in the initial pics! Congrats to the addiction!

I am sooo happy the way things have turned out!! He is adorable and so is his lady. What are their names? Where are they living?...Did you build a coop yet? Are you getting eggs from the hen? How do you feel about having chickens now, hmmmmmm???
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom