1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Help Us Rate 2012 Calendar Pictures

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Nifty-Chicken, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Ok, we've received a TON of amazing pictures for our 2012 calendar... A TON!!!

[​IMG]

We received so many that we did a first pass to remove ones that didn't meet our criteria.

We still had a TON...

Then we had a group go through and do another pass to pick out the BEST pictures.

We still had a BUNCH!

So, that's where you come in. [​IMG] We'll leave it up to our community to pick the pictures that they think are the ABSOLUTE best ones for the 2012 calendar!

Voting is simple:
    Go to this link: http://crowdflower.com/judgments/mob/63932
    Click
    on the URL of the image
    Rate the image from 1-5 (5 means it is one of your absolute favorite pictures!)

NOTES:

1) There are 185 pictures to vote on.
    2) You can vote on as few as 10 or as many as 185 (you don't have to do more than 10, and you can do 10 now and 10 later)
    3) There are a LOT of great pictures, so be picky. Try to be stingy with your "5" rating!
    4) We're having many people rate each picture and then we'll average the votes
    5) Once the voting is all done our partner, crowdflower, will post a message that the job is complete.

Any questions, let us know!

Have fun looking at these AMAZING pictures!!!

[​IMG]

2. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

I went thru all 185. Wow, there are some great shots in there! I don't envy your task of getting down to 12. (Maybe you can add a page or two with, say, 4 pictures per page?)

3. southerndesert

southerndesert B & M Chicken Ranch

Jun 17, 2011
    Morristown, AZ
    Man that was hard as there are allot of great photos! Will be a very nice calendar....

4. KDailey

KDailey Crazy Cochin Lady

Jun 27, 2011
    Bronson, Tx
    Whew! all 185!

5. LiLRedCV

LiLRedCV Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Land of the Rain
    I didn't see 185 pictures. [​IMG] I went through the pages of them, viewed the links, but there's no way that was 185 pictures!

6. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Um, got this:

Finished!

This task doesn't have any more available work. Thanks for helping us finish it!

You can find more tasks by going back to the list of available tasks.​

7. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    That's a lot of chicken pictures!! But I went through them all. Didn't seem like 185 though. Can't wait to see the results!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  8. Nifty-Chicken

Oh my gosh, I think everybody finished already!

I think I'll need to open it up to even more votes!!!

9. Nifty-Chicken

The results so far are AMAZING!!

[​IMG] everybody!!!

Ya, I'll open this up for more peeps that want to go through them!!

10. Nifty-Chicken

Ok, a new link has been posted above for y'all to play with! If you already did some, you may be presented with the same ones again (sorry... I didn't expect peeps to go through these so quickly) [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by