Help Wanted Purely Poultry looking for resumes!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by purelypoultry, Mar 10, 2011.

1. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Songster

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    Hi, I need some help with processing orders, fielding phone calls, and emails in a timely fashion. Would you please send me your resume and tell me a little bit about your experience with raising poultry. Here is a page that has more about careers at Purely Poultry

2. CountryPantry

CountryPantry Fat Matt's Poultry Farm

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    I have read your posting and website. Very interesting. Thank you for the oppurtunity.

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Wow. Am liking what I am reading on your site. Both about the company and the job [​IMG]

4. kavekitty

kavekitty Hatching

May 11, 2009
    Bonifay, FL
    I would love to work for Purely Poultry for many reasons. First of all, because I love having chickens (and other poultry) and think others should have the kind of great experiences I have had with them also. I know having someone to email with questions would have made my first year a lot easier. Secondly, because not having a set time to work is great for me and my family. I will be home when my son gets off the bus and not have to rush to start dinner before my husband gets home. I recently asked God to find a way for me to have an income without causing undue stress to my family and without it costing more to drive to work than I could bring home. Your post today felt like an answer to that prayer. Lastly, I have experience in an office environment where I answered phones, took orders, handled catalog requests, looked up inventory or ship dates and communicated with customers via email. I am very familiar with many computer programs and can learn new programs with ease. Thank you again for your consideration.

5. designerchickens

designerchickens Hatching

Mar 10, 2011
    Hello, this sounds like an awesome position, nothing wrong with learning more about poultry!! I absolutely love my backyard flock and I am getting ready to become NPIP certified, looking forward to that!![​IMG]

6. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I have Linux as my OS. Would there be a compatibility problem w/the programs I would be using?

7. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    This sounds like a great job for a BYC'er! I will be submitting my resume [​IMG] Thanks for the opportunity!

8. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Very cool!

9. ChickyChickyBaby

ChickyChickyBaby Barefoot Bantams

Sounds like a great opportunity. I will send my resume, and include a cover letter with my "poultry history"

10. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Songster

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: