HELP!!! What breed is this little Bantam???

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Oceans Melody, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Oceans Melody

Oceans Melody Out Of The Brooder

Dec 3, 2008
    Florida
    [​IMG] No matter what I do, I cannot figure out what type of chicken this is!!! I want to enter in a showing contest, but the deadline is fast approaching [​IMG] ! I THINK she might be a Silver or DuckWing, but really I have no idea [​IMG] Help???

C:\\Documents and Settings\\Danielle\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\My Pictures\\Mission Trip 2007\\Mission Trip 2008 244.jpg

C:\\Documents and Settings\\Danielle\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\My Pictures\\Mission Trip 2007\\Mission Trip 2008 243.jpg

C:\\Documents and Settings\\Danielle\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\My Pictures\\Mission Trip 2007\\Mission Trip 2008 246.jpg

Not really sure if those pictures are gunna show up... (Not too good with computers [​IMG] Lol) So here is what she looks like. Also, those pictures were her from a couple of months ago, but I don't remember how old she is now. They're a bit blurry, sorry.

-Black feathers on most of body
    -Face is a dark yellow/light brown with yellow
    -Beak is dark yellow, with black sort of clouded in
    -Her stomach and underside are all dark grey
    -Her, umm, the thing on top of their head... (sorry, late night [​IMG] ) is pink, but she's still young so I don't know if it'll turn redder
    -Eyes are black
    -Has a horizontal black line stretching from the back of her beak to her eyes and then towards the back of her head where she turns black

If anyone can help, and soon, it'd be very much appreciated [​IMG]

PS- This rabbit is so dang cute [​IMG] !!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Lol XD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Told you it was a late night, lol XD [​IMG] Hyper [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] )

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    You need to download them to photobucket or other internet site first, then give us the URLs inside these "[​IMG]"

3. Oceans Melody

Dec 3, 2008
    Florida
    Thanks [​IMG] And PS for my other message, her legs are black and have no feathers on them. How'd you get that message at the bottom of your post? Or did you just type it?

You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding love to all who call to you. Hear my prayer, O Lord; Listen to my cry for mercy. In my days of trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me.
    -Psalms 86, 5-7

4. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    go to www.tinypic.com .... click "browse"....then find ur pick and click open and then click "Upload Now" then right click and copy the code under where it says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and then paste it into your post!! [​IMG] hope that helps

5. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:go to your profile at the top of the page.. then click personality, you'll see a box below it called "Signature" put whatever you want in there hit "submit", if theres anything else you need chicken related. computers. etc.. Feel free to PM me anytime as i enjoy helping people and have nothing better to do [​IMG] BTW (by the way) [​IMG] Welcome to the forum

-Daniel

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  6. Oceans Melody

Dec 3, 2008
    Florida
    Lol, thanks a ton everyone [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    now hurry along and get those pics for us [​IMG]

8. Oceans Melody

Dec 3, 2008
    Florida
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks to everyone's help, here are three pictures of the chick. I hope this can help someone who can identify what type she is, but these are from when she was younger. She still looks basically the same now.

9. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:shes some type of blue, breeds unknown and what shade [​IMG]

10. Oceans Melody

Dec 3, 2008
    Florida
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] LOVE THE SMILIES!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] Lol XD Told'ya I'm hyper from no sleep [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by