Help! What should I do???

Allieshoe1212

In the Brooder
Aug 29, 2021
I have a duck egg that internally piped yesterday and has made no progress I am a tad bit worried because it smells a bit weird funny but it may be all in my head,(I’m a worrier haha) I was considering making a small hole to help it but I’m not sure if that may harm it if it’s not ready yet, and I really want this baby to hatch! We are so close! Any tips\advice ? If you know anything please help! Im a bit concerned, thanks!

I have a duck egg that internally piped yesterday and has made no progress I am a tad bit worried because it smells a bit weird funny but it may be all in my head,(I’m a worrier haha) I was considering making a small hole to help it but I’m not sure if that may harm it if it’s not ready yet, and I really want this baby to hatch! We are so close! Any tips\advice ? If you know anything please help! Im a bit concerned, thanks!
You can definitely make a safety hole. Make it towards the very top, where there is no duckling, to prevent injury. What time did it internally pip yesterday, or when did you figure it out? Is it still moving?

Back
Top Bottom