I have a little bantam who arrived here on Monday. This morning she has been doing a funny thing with raising her head and swallowing, like they do for drinking water about every 30 seconds. Just from watching her, it looks like there's something stuck in her throat and she can't get it down. I've picked her up and put a few drops of water in her mouth hoping if she drank it would help move whatever's in her throat but it didn't seem to help. Even when she's sleeping, she will all of the sudden raise her head and start swallowing. Poor thing. Any ideas?