Help with locating a specific coop design

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by mi2bugz, Oct 12, 2013.

1. mi2bugz

mi2bugz Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2013
    Waxahachie, tx
    While doing my research for ideas inside the coop I came across a plan that had wonderful ideas to make maintenance easy but now I can't find it (thought I had book marked it but guess I didn't :( ).

The design plan was a walk in one that is either medium or large. Some if the specifics I remember are as follows:

* a clean out chute was made to put wheel barrel under and just sweep out coop into it
    * was making a modification to put the latch on the inside of the coop because she got locked in snd incase it happened again could at least get out the chute.
    * had a wrap around (or partial wrap around) walkway
    * made a shelf under the roost that is hinged for easy cleaning

If anyone knows what plan this is could you please share the link? Since we only get satellite Internet I am on a budget of usage :( otherwise I wouldn't ask for the assistance on this one. Thank you for any help,

~ Nicole

2. jsawler

jsawler Out Of The Brooder

t must be a medium coop. I've researched the whole bunch of large coops before I built mine. And I don't remember seeing anything like that.........jmo

3. mi2bugz

mi2bugz Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2013
    Waxahachie, tx
    Thank you. I finally found it!

4. duckman63

duckman63 New Egg

Oct 7, 2013
    Olivebranch , MS
    My Coop
    Show the coop or plans. Would like to see it

5. mi2bugz