Help With Posting Photos

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by w8tn4fresheggs, Apr 3, 2007.

1. w8tn4fresheggs

w8tn4fresheggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2007
    Nebraska
    Hi, I was wondering what the trick is to post photos that actually show up in the message. I know a little bit about html, but can't seem to figure it out here.

I use flickr to have my photos online, but to have them show up here, is a different matter. I tried to use the img icon on either side of the html from flickr, but it still doesn't let the photo show up.

Thanks for your help.

Steph

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2007
  2. Picco

Picco Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    NY
    Go to www.photobucket.com, register for a free account. Upload your photos and then copy and paste the image codes located under the photos. Good luck!

3. w8tn4fresheggs

Mar 24, 2007
    Nebraska
    Flickr has the image codes. For some reason it isn't working. I was able to post a photo at the old byc board. But not here. Any other suggestions? Steph

4. maggiePI

maggiePI Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2007
    S. Oregon
    [​IMG]

Lets see if this works

5. maggiePI

Apr 4, 2007
    S. Oregon
    I tried the photobucket thing .. looked great on the preview but was just a little x on the real deal. :-( Thanks for the topic though. I would love to see more pics!

6. maggiePI

Apr 4, 2007
    S. Oregon
    Well I guess it worked after all :) This is my little chicken home. I also have a secnd run now attached an[​IMG]d another home and run for my bantys. This was the first week, it is now lush with alfalfa straw and sawdust mix. All my chickeys get out for a little free run time. We are in Southern Oregon.

7. w8tn4fresheggs

Mar 24, 2007
    Nebraska
    I have an account at flickr and webshots. Webshots has it where you can size the photo that you will post. It will show what it will look like, size etc. Gives you the code to paste to a site like this one. So far so good. Webshots is free.

[​IMG]

My 7 baby chicks

8. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by