So I've finally gone from being a lurker to being a poster. I am working on my second hatch using a Hov-A-Bator (w/ built in fan) and the first hatch went perfect, save for one infertile egg. I locked down on day 19, morning of. My second hatch here suffered a four hour power outage on day 6. I have since kept up with candling and everybody seems to be progressing in their shells. No duds save, again, one, this time out of 28 eggs. (Holy cow, what a lot of chicks!) My big question for the evening as I again face day 19's morning, should I lockdown on schedule if the chicks are set back a little? I didn't weigh anybody the first time around, only candled throughout, so I'm unsure whether to progress, or wait an extra day or two. Please help if anyone has any experience with this. I'd really like to not bungle this hatch.