Help with Teenage son!!!!

Thanks for all the great advice and all the replies.....I told my son that since he made the deal, then he had to sell his hens....he was (and still is) a little mad at me, but like many of you said, and I agree, this is a good life lesson for him to go through....he is a really good boy, he makes good grades (a's and b's) all while being busy playing football and basketball for his middle school. I'm sure he will get over his mad spell and realize what the moral of the story is....Thanks again guys!!!!!!

Because he is emotional about this (a bit angry), he is more likely to remember this lesson learned from this experience.

Good job!! I think you did exactly the right thing!! If he doesn't know that now - He will later. BTW - Where is Sweetwater? I'm in west Tennessee. I've heard of Sweetwater but can't remember where it is.
clap.gif

I'm glad he didn't take it badly. He'll understand if he doesn't already. I've done this before. It was with a dog though. There were tears on my half, and I and the adopters felt horrible. I told them I couldn't keep him. At that time we were in a condo and we couldn't keep our hyper shepherd. I gathered myself and called them to apologize, I knew they felt bad. I was about 11, I think. I miss that dog, but they keep in touch 4 years later
smile.png
Now I have small dogs that are just as craazy as he was!!!

In other words sorry for rambling. It sucks, but it's part of life.

Back
Top Bottom