Help!!!

kamrynwade

Chirping
May 24, 2015
My eggs have been in the incubator about 13 days now. I asked my dad to turn them while I wasn't there and he accidentally unplugged it. It was around 11 when he unplugged it and I just caught it at 7... are they most likely all gone?

My eggs have been in the incubator about 13 days now. I asked my dad to turn them while I wasn't there and he accidentally unplugged it. It was around 11 when he unplugged it and I just caught it at 7... are they most likely all gone?

Maybe, maybe not---if you have them backed warmed up good(several hours) you can candle them and see if you see movement in them. If so you should be ok. If not then I would keep them going for a couple more days----if they do not look any different than they did before and still no movement----they are probably gone. Good Luck

Maybe, maybe not---if you have them backed warmed up good(several hours) you can candle them and see if you see movement in them. If so you should be ok. If not then I would keep them going for a couple more days----if they do not look any different than they did before and still no movement----they are probably gone. Good Luck

Thank you so much!

I think they will be fine. They can take a little cooldown. Heat is worse on them.

Get em back up to temp. Should be alright.

Back
Top Bottom