Help

Pics

Gma C

Chirping
Mar 29, 2023
My incubator says 1 day left but tonight at 7 pm my incubator will go to 0. But today is day 21 from when I put the eggs in there. Nothing is happening. My temperature is 99.5-100.5 and humidity is 69. Why aren’t they piping any? Have I done something wrong? I candled and before lockdown I took the one egg out that didn’t look like there was anything in it and there was a baby. It was a huge egg but the chicken was fully formed but small. Please help.

Thanks

When's the last te you candled? Is the incubator calibrated? What day did you set? 21 days starts 25 hours after you set the eggs so day zero is when they'll start to pip and all that.

When's the last te you candled? Is the incubator calibrated? What day did you set? 21 days starts 25 hours after you set the eggs so day zero is when they'll start to pip and all that.
Put the eggs in there on the 9th at 7pm. I’ll send you a picture of the incubator. On the 9th I set the day for 21.

21 days is just the average. Chicks can hatch a few days before or after then. Do you have separate calibrated thermometers and hygrometers in the incubator?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom