Help !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Nightfeather, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Nightfeather

Nightfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2012
    Clinton, Utah
    I have been looking online and i have notice there are some preaty nice coops out there on the internet. The thing is that i have been looking for a nice chicken coop with run that is under $300 i need it for me to keep at my grandparents to breed chickens to hatch if you can find one for me it would help me out a lot.

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    If you are handy at building, you might be able to make one your self. One of our oldest pens is a camper top to a truck given to us, On top of reclaimed, recycled wood.

You could also get pallets basically for free looking on craigslist or checking with places that regularly get crates - like some of the Sears stores for example recycle.

So with this in mind. You might just of the cost of wire for the run!!!! Good luck...!

3. Nightfeather

Mar 1, 2012
    Clinton, Utah
    I don't have much time to builed a chicken cope and run and i want it to look realy nice and it needs to be small for just hens does any one know some good sites to by coops from?????

[​IMG]N i g h t f e a t h e r

4. ctbagley

ctbagley Out Of The Brooder

Dec 11, 2009
    Hickory NC area
    I saw a nice small coop at tractor supply for about $99 on sale this week. Hope you have one nearby or look at their website. Good luck!

5. Nightfeather

Mar 1, 2012
    Clinton, Utah
    Thanks for all your help

6. brlarson84

brlarson84 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 6, 2011
    Holladay, UT
    1 person likes this.
  7. Nightfeather

Mar 1, 2012
    Clinton, Utah
    Thew frist place i looked was on Ksl and all there coops are just not nice and some are to much money

8. tweetysvoice

tweetysvoice Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2011
    Lawrence, KS
    My Coop
    The ones at TSC are nice. THe coop is $99 and the run that attaches is $99, but for $200 bucks it could house 4 chickens just fine. Not sure how many chickens you are planning on.
    I've also heard of others buying used or clearance sheds and converting them, if that's an option.

9. Nightfeather

Mar 1, 2012
    Clinton, Utah
    Is there a website for TSC ???????????????

10. midway

midway Out Of The Brooder

Jan 29, 2012
    Northeast Iowa
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by