help

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by gracie47, Jun 15, 2007.

1. gracie47

gracie47 New Egg

May 8, 2007
    okla
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] i went outside to feed my bantams and they were gone i dont know what to do i dont know if they got out from under the gate or if a cat or dog got them i am so depressed

2. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    My banties love to take walk abouts. They go all over the place. You can go look around the neighborhood, but more than likely they will come home when it's roosting time.

3. chrissieg

chrissieg Chillin' With My Peeps

How old are they? If you've had them for a bit I'm sure they will find their way back........... [​IMG]

4. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    how many were there ?

5. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    I don't know for sure but i have 4 bantams that did that and they actually where setting on nest's outside from my knowledge of the bantams they like laying outside in places you wouldn't think to look so if there laying age start looking close under small places in things anywhere that they could fit give it a try.

6. gracie47

gracie47 New Egg

May 8, 2007
    okla
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] i had only 2 a male and a female they were 7 weeks old the male still didnt crow i still think either they got out and some cats got them because they are still hanging around the house but the only thing i have now is 2 ducks and i think the cats are scared of them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by