Hey guys, sorry in advance in case I do anything wrong... I havn't been on this marvellous forum for ages and i'm probs a bit rusty . I have 3 Cream Crested Legbars, 1 Amber Star and 1 Legbar X Amber, all about five weeks old, living in the house at the mo. They are almost ready to go out into the shed, and so on Wednesday I took them out for their first little poddle around in the garden. I scrupulously cleaned the garden of huge globs chicken poop and other 'dangerous' things that the chicks could kill themselves on, and shut the rest of the flock away within watching distance. After half an hour of leaping around and munching bugs they were looking chilly, so I decided to bring them back in and warm them up by the fire. Yesterday I noticed that Penny, one of the legbars, was fluffed up, hunched over and looking generally ill. There was no discharge, her poop looked fine, she was normal weight and her crop was half full. I thought she may have just eaten something that hadn't agreed with her, as she was fit as a fiddle and leaping around only hours before, so I decided to wait and see what happened. Well this morning, to my dismay, two more of the chicks were looking exactly the same as Penny, and there was a rather strange looking runny poop in the corner of the pen. I decided I should probably wipe it up before they all stepped in it. I'm pretty sure time stopped for a minute when i looked down at the tissue and saw a few little blobs of mucus and blood. It's obviously Coccidiosis. The symptoms match perfectly and it does seem possible that they have picked it up from their adventure on Wednesday. I just didn't know it acted so fast. I've been doing everything in my power to help the poor girls and guys. I've even cooked them some scambled egg and mushed up some chick crumb with warm water, and they have eaten a little bit, but Penny literally only had one mouthful. I asked my parents if we could go to the vet, but they are too busy (and obviously cold-hearted ). Three of the chicks are looking bad now, one is obviously affected but not as badly as the others, and one (Clementine, the Amber) looks pretty much fine. I tried to seperate her, but they wouldn't stop alarm calling and I didnt want to stress them out any more. I've looked around all of the pet shops and feed stores I know of and they don't sell anything to treat cocci. Anyway I've ordered some Corid off Amazon with Express Delivery (adding £12 to the original price) but it still wont be here until the day after tomorrow. I fear I am too late thanks to my lousy parents. To be fair, I guess, they do have things to do, but I can't understand how they can sit idly by and watch these poor chooks suffer. I wondered if there is any chance of them surviving since I won't be able to start treatment until Saturday? I will and send them loads'a lurve. Thanks y'all.