HelpSick Duckling

mjwhite98252

In the Brooder
Feb 22, 2015
Hello, please help, I have 2 ducklings left 1 week old, their mother disappeared the same day they were born. Started with 4 one was born so week he died the next day, then yesterday the dog stepped on one accidentally and he died it broke our hearts. Of the 2 left they were the strongest ones left. Then all of a suddon today theywere running around in the bedroom (we have been keeping them in the bathroom for a brooder) I noticed one would not stand up all of the way and was squawking loud. Under close observation he keeps shaking his head will not eat drink it seems like he cant open his mouth. I did not see anything out of the ordinary happen, except when they were running around one stepped on the otherone and it squawked loud like it got hurt then started acting like that shortly afterwards Help any Idea how I can help him I don't want to loose another one first Thelma (momma) then the week baby, then the one the dog stepped on. Lousie disappeared a week before Thelma she was sitting on eggs as well Please help me save Duck

Back
Top Bottom