Hen Clothing at COOPTASTIC!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by bamccrea, Jan 11, 2010.

1. bamccrea

bamccrea Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2008
    Yes, you heard me right! There will be a Hen Clothing Contest or Hen Dress Review at COOPTASTIC! I am looking for creative entries from adults and youth. It is not a new concept (just look it up on the internet), but I am searching for entries. You need not be present to enter. I know many of you are from around the U.S. and have wonderfully creative minds, so send in your hen garments. Read through the rules and print out the entry form. There is no cost to enter the Hen Dress Review (unless you are planning on attending the event in person, then there is a $5 pre-registration cost or it is $10 at the door -- all proceeds go to benefit 4-H poultry programs). Winning garments will be featured on the COOPTASTIC! webpage, have an article written about them in the local newspapers, our newsletter, and also we will submit an article to Backyard Poultry Magazine. I am looking forward to some creative ideas!

2. tdgill

tdgill Chillin' With My Peeps

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by